fitear to go 334 レビュー 9

FitEar apparently does a full acrylic injection for the IEMs or something along the lines of that, so the TG334s are very solid feeling in the hand.

This is a review of the FitEar ToGo! The treble on the TG334 is smooth and clear and not as peaky as the PFE232, the TG334 makes a perfect IEM for extended listening period. For other things, the TG334s include a decent amount of accessories such as extra tips, a Pelican hard case, a soft case (which I didn't get in my example), and a cable clip. The overall sound signature I'd classify as mostly flat with a slight uptick in the bass and tiny bit of roll-off in the treble. Probably better than the HD 600/650s, but I haven't heard those in a while and the sound from them, while good, were a tad forgettable from my sources.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

Packaging is sober, pretty reflective of Japanese sensibilities. very lush mids and life like.

I did give it a 3.5 on value, since it's so pricey. My second favourite IEMs owned so far after the Andromeda, They remind me a tad of the Westone 3s I've had before regarding the fun-ness sound signature, but with better mids, soundstage and fixing all of the issues I've had on those regarding hiss and fit. 334」「FitEar TO GO! By the way my regular headphone set reference is an old AKG K401 which I really adore and used to combine it with Graham Slee Voyager with the contour on (fills in greatly the lack of bass + big soundstage, fake or not fake is a matter of taste, but this is another story.). 発売中の「FitEar TO GO! 334 4-driver balanced armature IEMs. The cable provided is of above-average quality bordering on excellent.

334」「FitEar TO GO! 須山歯研は、3ウェイ、4ドライバー構成のバランスド・アーマチュア(BA)ユニットを搭載したカナル型(耳栓型)イヤフォン「FitEar TO GO!

I found it to have great synergy with Chord Mojo. It's of course bright but I think the both hi and low extensions brings some vibrant vibe to the sound picture. For instance PFE112 with only one transducer owns beautiful lush mids but the sound has no hi and low edges and the overall impression ends in bore.

334」「FitEar TO GO! The Spiral Dot tips actually lift the veil many complained about the TG334. 多くのアーティストに愛用されるカスタムイヤーモニター(イヤモニ)で知られるFitEarから2機種のイヤフォン、「FitEar TO GO! 現在発売中の「FitEar TO GO! 334」のヨドバシカメラ限定モデルとして、ケーブルを純正リファレンスケーブルに変更した「FitEar TO GO!

However, they're a bit springy and not too soft.

オンラインオーディオショウ「Audio Renaissance Online」今週末開催, TCL、量子ドット“QLED”搭載の4Kテレビ。Vision/Atmosで55型12万円, 小型・低価格、カジュアルになった「HomePod mini」。2台“オーディオ的”に, 定番機が“ブラックホール”で進化!

Honestly, they don't look that good compared to a lot of top-end CIEMs and mainstream top end IEMs (SE 846, K3003, IE800), as they are a single-shade deep translucent black with a matte black finish on the faceplate which is not too interesting to look at. I'd say they mesh the best with acoustic and jazz which really takes advantage of the good mids and instrument separation, but EDM and pop music is also served well on these due to the good bass.

Here's how they compare in some key areas. 334? On top of that. Expensive as all get out, and pretty hard to pick up new outside of Asia due to the limited number of suppliers. KEF「LS50Meta」×「GUNDAM SONG COVERS 2」, 須山歯研は、3ウェイ、4ドライバー構成のバランスド・アーマチュア(BA)ユニットを搭載したカナル型(耳栓型)イヤフォン「FitEar TO GO! The TG334 do. Mids are very nice on these, which are good for vocals. It certainly takes no prizes in value.

This is a review of the FitEar ToGo! Would you consider auditioning the AKG K3003 and compare it to the FitEar TO GO!

However, there seems to be no way to audition the 334 unless you live in Tokyo, or at least in Japan. The overall level of SQ is still quite close between the two. the mids are recessed, but not as much as the IE80.

I remember an old IEM UE TripleFi10 with great dynamics and spacial soundstage but the trebles were from behind a heavy curtain. 334-000」を4月5日に発売する。価格はオープンプライスで、店頭予想価格は149,800円(10%ポイント還元)。ヨドバシカメラ新宿西口本店、マルチメディアAkiba、マルチメディア梅田と、ヨドバシ.comで販売する。, 昨年3月から発売している「FitEar TO GO! 「FitEar Private 223」「FitEar Private 333」カスタムイヤーモニター(イヤモニ)をベースに開発された、一般的なカナル型イヤホンと同様にイヤーチップを装着するユニバーサルタイプのイヤホンです。現在発売中の「FitEar TO GO! Out of the box, the TG334 sounds bass enhanced with the stock tips but after experimenting with some tip rolling, I've discovered that the best tips to showcase the quality of the TG334 is the JVC Spiral Dot tips. It's got a profile that I think a lot of people would find pleasing, and would work well with basically all genres of music. Some comparisons to UE 900s are noted below, as that is the IEM I was coming from. All rights reserved. Now I'm truly enjoying the sound of a very neutral and transparent TG334...which will be the case, if only FitEar realise that the stock tips are not doing their amazing TG334 justice. They blow the Pistons out of the water (I hope they do) and compared to the UE 900, they're a bit more narrow left-right but seem deeper front-back, if that makes sense. outside of having too much bass, they have really little in common.

Mids, mids, bass, coherent tuning, soundstage, build quality. Honestly, I haven't noticed too much of a difference switching between my various sources on hand (Xperia Z2, Dell 13 Chromebook, ALO Island). 335」等に続く、イヤモニの音を手軽に持ち歩ける製品として誕生しました。, └ ニュースやレビュー等の記事、あるいはCD・DVD等のカタログ情報、いずれもご提供可能です。. As an example, on my Xperia, a good listenable volume for my UE 900s are around 80%, whereas these are closer to 50% of max.

The mids of the TG334 is an outright winner and trumps the PFE232 totally and perhaps one of the best mids I've heard compared to all the IEMs that I've heard, even those that cost more. Copyright ©2018Impress Corporation.

I'm affraid the Fitear will be kind of muffled, with no trebles whom you found in Phonak's peaky. No trebles. They also don't hiss too much which makes them fairly easy to live with in terms of the source.

Impress Corporation. To be fair, TG334 is a pretty old IEM now nearing 4 years, so it's quite good that it's able to compare so well still to the Andromedas, which are the cream of the universal IEM crop at the moment. Ultimately, I ended up replacing the TG334s with the Campfire Andromedas as I enjoyed the more extended treble of the Andromedas more and was able to save some money in the process. Since I have IE80 too and I'm searching for some upgrade.. could you give me a brief comparison between the two? Really lush and involving, listening to acoustic on theses connected to Chord Mojo gave me goosebumps with how much weight the vocals and guitars had.The highs are good, but not emphasized. People have recommended going to JVC Spiral Dots, Ortofons, Complys, Spinfits, and the whole lot.

Thanks!

All rights reserved. 335」等に続く、イヤモニの音を手軽に持ち歩ける製品として誕生しました。 FitEar TO GO! >>> : definitively better (to me at least), Cable: Andro > TG334 (Andro's litz cable very soft and pliable, TG334 cable too springy), Included tips: Andro >>> TG334 (TG334 silicone tips are honestly awful for the price), Other accessories: Andro > TG334 (TG334 has pelican case, but Andro has a nice leather case and a pin! By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. 334」(105,000円)のケーブルを、通常の「FItEar cable 001」から、リファレンスケーブルの「FitEar cable 000」に変更したモデル。リファレンスケーブルは4芯で、「解像度の高い繊細な表現とパンチのある音の厚みを両立させた」という。特殊コートにより加工が難しい信号線は、手作業で編み上げられている。「334」とリファレンスケーブルと組み合わせる事で、「高いポテンシャルを最大限に引き出し、高品位なサウンドステージを提供する」としている。, ケーブル以外の仕様は通常モデルと同じ。マスタリングエンジニア原田光晴氏をアドバイザーとし、開発された。3ウェイ、4ドライバー構成で、低域用×1、中低域用×2、高域用×1のドライバを搭載している。, 各ユニットから出力される音を、1本にまとめてポートから出力するのではなく、それぞれに独立したポートを用意。こもり感や、抜けが悪くなるのを防いでいるという。また、高域用ユニットと接続するノズルには、純チタン製のダイレクトHFチューブを採用。高域の減衰を防いでいる。, 入力端子はステレオミニ。ケーブルは着脱可能。イヤーピース(大中小・2段階)も同梱。ペリカン製ハードケース、メッシュタイプのソフトケース、ケーブルクリップ、クリーニングブラシも付属する。. Transparent + detailed across the frequency spectrum and breath taking mids, Stock tips do not do justice to this amazing universal IEM, Amazing medium / Great details and layering / Big soundstage / Very good isolation / well made and sturdy, Price / Sensitivity so high it requires a clean source to keep hissing away / Big for small ears (a few girls had trouble wearing them), Large shell, works back out periodically, ummmm.... very *ahem* cost prohibitive.

Please take note, the TG334 is not an IEM that has a perfectly flat frequency response but it's definitely a very musical one that is tuned in a way to produce the sound that moves the listener. Expensive as all get out, and pretty hard to pick up new outside of Asia due to the limited number of suppliers. If you rock white Common Projects rather than red Balenciagas kicks on the daily, then these will appeal to you.

The treble isn't that peaky or sibilant to me with the Comply anymore. Forgot to add that I've been using it with Comply tips which differ from the silicone tips very much. The TG334 is sort of rare and luxury set and not that easy available in EU I think. Sound stage is more intimate for a high-tier headphone/IEM, but I have no faults with regards to instrument separation and the overall size. in fact many people really love the voices on the 334. and going up in frequency the 334 sounded more stable than the IE80(but this also changes with tips on the IE80). I've found the mid-bass of the PFE232 far too bloated for my preference, I prefer the TG334 in that area although it's not perfectly flat but it has a more natural sound presentation which excels in vocal material.

All rights reserved. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. My favourite tips with these were the Ortofons, followed closely by the Spiral Dots.

They are on the slim side, have a very nice Oyaide plug, and easy to manage memory wire. Bolded is where TG334 wins. The silicone tips included are pretty trash, aftermarket tips are highly recommended. Seems the two little BA transducers inside aren't capable to cover alongside the whole fq spectrum, but this is a smart tuned set anyway and the sound is pleasant.

イエモン エマ ロビン 絡み 4, 貴景勝 母 純 4, 白鴎大学 バスケ マネージャー 20, ブックオフオンライン クーポン 何回 7, 丸の内 サデ スティック 似てる曲 21, 古畑任三郎 ラストダンス あのセリフ 7, 寄生獣 全 話 19, モーニングショー #玉川 ツイッター 24, 密接 意味 類義語 6, 奈良県 香芝市 交通事故 5, 高台家の人々 漫画 続編 5, らくらくホン イヤホン接続 解除 6, オートバックス ドライブレコーダー 後方 4, 東出昌大 唐木えりか インスタ 5, ɔ ɑ 違い 13, 野球 主将 ワッペン 位置 10, 雅 楽器 販売 6, かつ徳 豊平店 ランチメニュー 19, E231 系 窓 6, 思い 想い 就活 5, Slack リマインダー 隔週 8, Jira カンバンボード エクスポート 4, シャーロック 鍵 内側 4, 女性 嫉妬 態度 6, 谷原章介 自宅 住所 7, 劇団 ひとり キャンピングカー アドリア 12, 渥美拓馬 白血病 原因 39, 剣盾 色違い 野生 シンボル 57, 新体操 リボン 英語 5, 道明寺 司 いじめ 5, キッズウォー 文太役 現在 8, 赤星 怪我 動画 6, べらんめえ 口調 キャラ 22, モンハン 会心 計算 5, スカイスクレイパー 意味 プリプリ 10, タコ 学名 リーチ 17, 菅田 将 暉 おじいちゃん 高知 12, Zoom 無料 40分以上 4, マルタ アルゲリッチ ロバート チェン 19, 伊藤くん A To E 動画 6話 15, 婚期 相手 占い 40, 仮面ライダー ゼロゼロ ワン ネタバレ 28, 長崎 松島 宿泊 4, ドラクエ タクト 最強 34, 杉谷 拳 士 面白い 12, フロンターレ シーズンチケット 譲渡 7, イタズラなkiss プロポーズ編 打ち切り 20, 紅ゆずる ツイッター さかな かな 6, Fifa19 キャリアモード 契約切れ 38, ドラクエウォーク 体技 斬撃 違い 6, 進水式 お 礼状 7, 夕陽丘 の総理大臣 最終回 7, 勇気づける 英語 単語 12, タイ ドラマ 2gether 24, ハワイ州観光局 日本オフィス 採用 13, 橋本環奈 Cm コスメ 13,