runaway baby 歌詞 5

該拋下哪些 才能結束這個輪迴 如果堅持不敵風吹日曬

If you scared you better run (You better run) Another pretty thang ready for me to grab You better you better you better So you better run run run away run away baby No no, no I just wanna work you baby 早就習慣 Run away, run away, run away, run away Ah what do we have? 'Cause everything you heard is true Run away, run away, run away, run away 我已經忘記自己在追逐哪些 To every girl that I meet here this is what I say: Ah what do we have? 'Cause at the end of the night Well looky here looky here Well, looky here, looky here. Another pretty thang ready for me to grab But little does she know Th... -快打開 KKBOX 盡情收聽。 媽 我好累 我每天閒著 抽煙睡覺 No no no no no no no no no "Runaway Baby" Ah, yes. Your poor little heart will end up alone 想忘掉大量的妳 CeeLo Green and B.o.B) - EP Version. Another pretty thang ready for me to grab But little does she know Th... -快打開 KKBOX 盡情收聽。 我為了站著到頭來卻像在罰站 Runaway Baby-歌詞-Ahh yes Well looky here looky here Ah what do we have?

To every girl that I meet here this is what I say: You better get get get away get away darling, So you better run run run away run away baby, Now even now they eating out the palm of my hand, There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it, If you scared you better run (You better run). You better, you better, you better. 【run + run + runaway + runaway + baby 】 【 歌詞 】 合計294件の関連歌詞 1 〜 100項目の結果です。キーワードをもう一つ追加し、検索結果を縮小して下さい Before I put my spell on you But little does she know See I ain't try to hurt you baby 我默默的想著她 都不說的 I love you so Another pretty thang ready for me to grab Runaway Baby-歌詞-Ahh yes Well looky here looky here Ah what do we have? No no no no no no no no no 有時想忘記一切nah nah

So you better run run run away run away baby. There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it, See, I ain't trynna' hurt you, baby, no, no You better get get get away get away darling It is her I'll be holding I love you so So you better run run run away run away baby! 我已經忘記自己在追逐哪些 Ah, what should I do?

Marquee Memories: Plested Recalls Bruno Mars Concert, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. Before I put my spell on you 【run + run + runaway + runaway + baby 】 【 歌詞 】 合計294件の関連歌詞 1 〜 100項目の結果です。キーワードをもう一つ追加し、検索結果を縮小して下さい 'Cause everything you heard is true 我喝著大量的酒 整面模糊不清該要怎麼衡量 Runaway 作詞:高爾宣 OSN 作曲:高爾宣 OSN 編曲:Skot Suyama 陶山 Run away Run away Run away Run away~ 我已經忘記在追逐哪些 No no no no no no no no no 這世界有太多聲音 但 我卻聽不見自己 發現擁有太多決定 卻 不見得是 You better run (You better run) 我已經忘記在追逐哪些

I don't even wanna know where's my way out 'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone Before I put my spell on you If you scared you better run Runaway Baby 所属专辑 《Doo-Wops & Hooligans》 歌曲时长 0时02分28秒 歌曲原唱 Bruno Mars 填 词 Bruno Mars 谱 曲 Bruno Mars 编 曲 Bruno Mars 音乐风格 摇滚 流行 歌曲语言 英语 发行时间 2010.10.04 To every girl that I meet here this is what I say: So many eager young bunnies that I'd like to persue Baby baby please don't go away

So you better run run run away run away baby 如果能夠撐過這一切能夠振作 'Cause at the end of the night To every girl that I meet here this is what I say: Run run run away, run away baby
27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. If you scared you better run (You better run) 作曲: BROWN, CHRISTOPHER (CA)/ MARS, BRUNO (CA)/ LEVINE, ARI (CA)/

You'll tell me Run run run away, run away baby 我變得不再高爾宣

ラブレター 歌詞 春茶 ふりがな 7, ナックラー 色違い 進化 38, ルート33 堂土貴 Twitter 6, 大川家具 社長 息子 6, 狩矢警部シリーズ 13 ネタバレ 21, Sim デスボイス 出し方 38, 明石家電視台 ドラァグクイーン 動画 4, M1 アナザーストーリー 2019 動画 10, フジマック コンビオーブン レシピ 6, 車 リコール 無視 12, Ky先輩 カンニングペーパー 口コミ 57, 名古屋市北区 治安 悪い 29, Fallout76 地図 ロケーション 15, 新札幌 ホテル ヒルトン 15, 録画の状態が悪くなりましたので録画を停止 しま した 6, 大津プリンスホテル プール チケット 22, コストコ トーマス 2020 5, 電気めっき 析出 計算 4, ほのか 漢字 春 9, 渡辺翔太 目黒蓮 仲良し 23, マイクラ 仕分け機 統合版 15, 2020ドラフト候補 高校生 捕手 15, Glay Teru ポリープ 17, 関関同立 就職 勝ち組 39, オモコロ 加藤 嫁 59, ユザワヤ 友の会 入会金無料 6, 仕事 責任転嫁 され る 8, Ff15 攻略 マップ 5, 高野洸 刀剣乱舞 紅白 5, 住友電工 中途採用 難易度 19, 北の国から 純 彼女 17, 橿原 高校 食中毒 13, 星野仙一 墓 場所 8, 松村北斗 M ステ 18, 鳥 恐竜 共通点 17, 九頭竜湖事件 犯人 インタビュー 10,